Automatic Plastic Granule Silo for Plastic Products Factory
Features of Plastic granule Silo (spiral steel silo): 1. High strength: The plastic granule silo wall is reinforced by vertical stiffener and occluded by screw beam. It has great strength and good resistance to wind, earthquake and snow.
2. Good sealing function: Crimping and seaming of five-layer spiral steel plates ensures airproof, so our plastic granule silo can be used to store construction materials such as cement, gypsum, fly ash and slag, as well as liquids.
3. Small area occupancy: The smallest distance between plastic granule silo amounts to 600mm.
4. Short construction cycle: High-level automatic construction at site, Need only 5-6 days for a 1,000 tons plastic granule silo.
5. Long working life: 25-30 years, achieved by best combination of plates of different thickness for plastic granule silo body.
6. Nice appearance: The roof is subulate and is not easy to accumulate dust or water. The bin is shining and observable with silvery lines.
Features of Plastic Granule Silo (assembly steel silo):
1. High precision: Our plastic granule silo has international advanced equipment and technology guarantees.
2. High automation: Our plastic granule silo can achieve high automation and mechanisation, high productivity, labor-saving.
3. Wide storage: Our plastic granule silo has wide storage. Capacity of single silo up to 15,000 tons,complete function, meet requirement of various customers.
4. Easy maintenance: Our plastic granule silo, the standard, interchangeable and universal galvanized steel plates and accessories are convenient for maintenance, easy upgrading of capacity or silo move.
5. Less investment: 20-30% less costs over steel bar concrete silos, greatly saving investment.
Advantages of FDSP Plastic Granule Silo:
1. We have an excellent team with more than 20 years’ experience in silo construction.
2. As one of the largest silo manufacturing company, we have introduced over 20 sets of processing units, and production capacity reaches 1 million tons per year.
3. FDSP provides a turn-key project from consultation, design, civil work, production, sales to service.
4. Hot galvanized steel plates are used for silo body, and galvanized steel is also used for silo roof batten, hood, handrail, hole for temperature-measurement, manhole and ladder to ensure long service life.
Sketch map of crimping and seaming (spiral steel silo):